This Discount news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- China's Pinduoduo reports theft of online discount vouchers to police
Chinese online group discounter Pinduoduo Inc said on Sunday that an online collective exploited a loophole on its platform to "steal" tens of millions of yuan worth of discount vouchers.
Reuters. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Turn rubbish into rewards: How you can earn cash or discounts by recycling household items
A number of companies are now encouraging customers to reduce waste by paying them a reward for their recycling.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Aeromexico trolls Americans with 'DNA discounts' ad
If you've got Mexican heritage, Aeromexico's got a deal for you.
ABC News. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- For a Deal, How About a Park Avenue Fixer-Upper?
Some prewar co-ops are selling at discounts of as much as 25 percent.
New York Times. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Billionaire-backed discounter shuts brokerage offices
SRE Matrix, a low-fee, tech-focused brokerage that launched in 2014, recently closed its Honolulu office, completing a wind-down of the firm's company-owned brokerage offices.
Inman. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- UK retail sales fall as shoppers hunt for bargains
British retail sales fell in December as shoppers hunted for discounts on Black Friday and brought forward their Christmas spending, according to official data.
Sky News. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- The Best Winter Sales over MLK Day Weekend
Get discounts on mattress, rugs, and everything in between
Yahoo. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- How These 3 Discount Retailers Fared The Holiday Season
A robust consumer environment on account of strong job picture, higher disposable income and improved consumer confidence worked in favor of retailers.
Zacks. Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019.
- Shoe retailer Payless to explore options, including sale
U.S. discount retailer Payless ShoeSource has hired an advisor to help evaluate strategic alternatives, including a sale or restructuring, less than 18 months after it emerged from bankruptcy.
CNBC. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- WATCH: 'GMA Day' Deals and Steals on sleepwear and cozy gear
Visit GMADeals.com for more info on these exclusive deals. Tory Johnson has exclusive discounts on products to make you more comfortable and sleep better in 2019.
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- This is the best robot vacuum deal we've ever seen
This discount is seriously blowing our minds.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Desperate parents and discount marijuana: DC in a shutdown
WASHINGTON (AP) - No city experiences a shutdown quite like Washington. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- First-class tickets sold for huge discount in fare blunder
Travel bargain hunters have struck lucky with Cathay Pacific by snapping up first-class tickets at a fraction of the price.
Sky News. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- Grassley takes Finance Committee gavel, eyes hospital oversight
Tax-exempt hospitals, the 340B drug discount program and accreditation programs are in the sights of the Senate's veteran champion for oversight.
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- 5 Best Fidelity Mutual Funds for 2019
The company provides investment advice, discount brokerage services and wealth management services to its clients.
Zacks. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
Discount sign for a store sale
Related Directory Page(s)
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries