This Diaper news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US birth rates hit record low and diaper, baby bottle companies are feeling the pinch
As birth rates decline, companies that provide baby products are feeling the pinch.
CNBC. Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Delivery Wars: Target Cuts Fee For Next-Day Delivery Of Essentials
It will now cost you just $2.99 instead of $4.99 to have your Cheerios and diapers on your doorstep by tomorrow.
Forbes. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Kimberly-Clark Down 9% in 3 Months: Rising Costs the Culprit?
Kimberly-Clark (KMB) struggles with higher commodity costs, lower net selling prices and dismal diaper unit performance.
Zacks. Monday, 14 May 2018.
Baby wearing a diaper
- Jessica Alba celebrates Mother's Day by donating 1.5million diapers to moms in need
She's a mother of three. So busy mom Jessica Alba was sure to make the most of her Mother's Day with her little ones Sunday. The star also donated 1.5million diapers to moms in need for the holiday.
Daily Mail. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- New Mom Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Loves Changing Diapers
Kylie Jenner talked about why she enjoys changing diapers, how she and
Yahoo. Wednesday, 2 May 2018.
- Kimberly-Clark sales surpass estimates
Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues, reported better-than-expected first-quarter sales, helped by its personal care business.
CNBC. Monday, 23 Apr 2018.
- SAPVoice: How Robots Are Changing The Business Of Toilet Paper And Diapers
Toilet paper and diapers will always be needed even in a digital world. The question is how to produce, sell and distribute these products with greater efficiency so they are affordable for everyone around the world.
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Apr 2018.
- White Supremacist messages found in Target diapers
The laminated, index-size cards containing the racist message have turned up in Pampers and Up & Up brand diapers bought at Target stores in Washington, DC, Florida and Tennessee.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018.
- Monster Fatberg Goes On Display at London Museum
The mass clogged the sewer under Whitechapel last year with 820 feet of solid grease, fat and dirty diapers
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018.
- Smelly mass of diapers, oil and baby wipes makes it to the Museum of London
London's newest museum attraction is greasy, smelly and a glimpse at the hidden underside of urban life.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 8 Feb 2018.
- Global Baby Diaper Market (2016-2022): Analysis By Product Type & Geography - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Global Baby Diaper Market (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. Global baby diapers market is expected to register a market size of $68,517.2 million by 2022. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- ElderSens Launches DiaperSens System for Elderly Care
MILPITAS, Calif. - ElderSens, a leading startup Company improving elder care and lowering operational costs for assisted living facilities has launched its DiaperSens Network. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 30 May 2017.
- My Shot: Jack Nicklaus
Four-time U.S. Open Champion Jack Nicklaus on hovering helicopters, $12 slacks, projectile vomiting and diaper duty.
Golf Digest. Tuesday, 7 Jun 2016.
Related Directory Page(s)
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries