This Consulting news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Could The 10-Year Challenge Be Putting Your Data At Risk?
The viral 10-Year Challenge on social media could train facial recognition technology on how we age, and potentially be used against us, argues author and tech consultant Kate O'Neill.
NPR. Sunday, 20 Jan 2019.
- Portsmouth University may drop name of halls named after DNA pioneer amid race row
Portsmouth University said it was consulting staff and students about if it should tell private leaseholder of the the accommodation to change the name of James Watson Hall.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 19 Jan 2019.
- Study Links Drug Maker Gifts for Doctors to More Overdose Deaths
Counties where doctors got more meals, trips and consulting fees from opioid makers had higher overdose deaths involving prescription opioids.
New York Times. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Michael Cohen paid evangelical university's IT consultant $50,000 to RIG early polls for Trump
Longtime Donald Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Thursday participated in 'rigging' of online polls to benefit Trump in 2014 and 2015 'at the direction' of the candidate.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 Jan 2019.
- 'Your Difference Is Your Advantage' Says This #XLBossLady
Kelly Diels, a plus size woman and feminist marketing consultant, knows plenty about what it means to be at the vanguard of change. Virgie Tovar interviews Diels about her thoughts on leadership and what it takes to be a boss.
Forbes. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- IBM, T-Systems to jointly offer mainframe services
IBM Corp and T-Systems, Deutsche Telekom's struggling IT services and consulting business, plan to sign an agreement to jointly provide mainframe services, an IBM spokesman said on Monday.
Reuters. Monday, 14 Jan 2019.
- T-Systems to sell mainframe unit to IBM -Handelsblatt
Deutsche Telekom's struggling IT services and consulting business T-Systems is selling its mainframe service business to U.S. firm IBM, a newspaper reported on Sunday.
Reuters. Sunday, 13 Jan 2019.
- Falkirk: Fans launch bid to take control of club with shares plan
Falkirk are consulting supporters over the possibility of fans taking a controlling interest in the club.
BBC News. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
- Newly built home sales fall in California
CNBC's Diana Olick reports on private sector data from John Burns Real Estate Consulting which showed that California had the worst newly home sales numbers.
CNBC. Friday, 11 Jan 2019.
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission Unanimously Accepts Dispensary Scores
The five members of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission voted unanimously Wednesday to accept an outside consulting group's scores for marijuana dispensary applications. ...
NPR. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Corsi to Newsmax TV: 'Indicting Me Now Would Be Malicious'
Jerome Corsi, an associate of political consultant Roger Stone who was caught up in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation last year, believes Mueller is finished pursuing him, Corsi told Newsmax TV on Wednesday night.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Houston Open moving to public course; Tom Doak tabbed for renovation, Brooks Koepka to serve as consultant
On Wednesday the Houston City Council approved a plan for renovations to Memorial Park, which will host the Houston Open in 2020.
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Why the new Canada's Food Guide is unlikely to avoid controversy
Health Canada has spent more than three years consulting with Canadians as it updates the brightly coloured food guide. Test versions reveal the famous four "food groups" are gone. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Deloitte Expands Into Canada With Blockchain Insurance Consortium RiskBlock
In an announcement on September 25, auditing and consulting firm Deloitte announced a plan to help RiskBlock Alliance expand into Canada. In November, RiskBlock announced it would also chair blockchain standards for the insurance industry.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- North Dakota oil revenue assumptions rosier than reality
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - A new revenue forecast for North Dakota is expecting oil prices to rise. The Legislature got the forecast Monday from its economic consultant as it prepares to work up a budget. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
Solutions and services from a consulting business
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries