This Chef news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about chef and chefs news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The life of chef Bryan Voltaggio is never boring - Paid Content
Chef Bryan Voltaggio shares lessons from a balanced life of food and family.
CBS News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- 'Food porn star' Indian chef gives fine dining a twist
Gaggan Anand, the executive chef at Bangkok's Michelin-starred restaurant Gaggan, has brought Indian cuisine to new heights.
BBC News. Tuesday, 15 Jan 2019.
- Grand Trunk Road brings modern Indian cuisine to Lincoln Park
The new eatery, helmed by chef Behzad Khan, offers creative twists on Indian classics.
ABC News. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- Gordon Ramsay plans to bulldoze 100-year-old trees to build driveway for Ferrari, upsetting neighbors
The chef bought the estate in 2016 and built a luxury holiday home after demolishing the 1920s original.
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Jan 2019.
- Chef Tom Kerridge claims that foil should be 'shiny side down' - but do YOU think he's right?
British Chef Tom Kerridge showed watchers how to use tin foil on his BBC Two show Fresh Start and sent Twitter users into meltdown after explaining that you should put the shiny side face down.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- Hurricanes, Floods And Now The Shutdown: Restaurants Offer Free Meals For Federal Workers
As they did during hurricanes and floods, restaurants and chefs are stepping up to help furloughed federal workers.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- WATCH: Mario Batali will not face sex assault charges in New York: Sources
Two women who said the celebrity chef attacked them were unable to recall critical information, sources said.
ABC News. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- Meet The Former Celebrity Chef Who Is Turning Wasted Salmon Skin Into High-Protein Chips
One thing that stood out to Daniel Pawson was the tremendous amount of food waste that he saw over the course of his career. So he decided to use recycled salmon skin to make a consumer-friendly snack called Sea Chips.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019.
- French soccer star fined for profanity-laden rant over a gold-leafed steak
Bayern Munich player Franck Ribery was criticized after he was seen eating a huge gold-leafed steak at celebrity chef Salt Bae's restaurant.
CNBC. Monday, 7 Jan 2019.
- RECIPE: Boss Salmon Burger
Chef Monica Signature Boss 1 Salmon Burger Serves 4
Fox News. Sunday, 6 Jan 2019.
- Chef IQ brings smart cooking guidance to Chefman appliances at CES 2019 - CNET
Chef IQ adds app control and cooking guidance to Chefman's line of smart appliances.
CNET. Sunday, 6 Jan 2019.
- The Dish: Boston chef Karen Akunowicz
Akunowicz won the James Beard Award for this year for Best Chef, Northeast
CBS News. Saturday, 5 Jan 2019.
- How Jean Bennett Found a Way to Treat Hereditary Blindness in Children
In conversation with chef Spike Gjerde, the molecular geneticist explains how she is paving the way for the future of gene therapy
Smithsonian. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- England rugby's head chef 'sexually assaulted young woman'
Michelin-starred Patrick McDonald, 56, was working as caterer for the national squad when the alleged incident happened at the historic Randolph Hotel in Oxford.
Daily Mail. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- American Girl's 2019 'Girl of the Year' is a junior chef with a screen-time obsession
Blaire Wilson has green eyes, red hair, a food sensitivity and struggles with screen time. She's also a budding chef on her family's sustainable farm.
Yahoo. Monday, 31 Dec 2018.
Chef putting finishing touches on a culinary creation
Related Directory Page(s)
Chefs News Headlines and News Summaries