This Candy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about candy and confection news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Much It Would Cost Elon Musk to Become the World's Next Willy Wonka (Infographic)
With the recent news of Musk's plans for a candy company, we've taken a look at what it would take for the billionaire to become the world's next Willy Wonka.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 26 May 2018.
- Candy company behind Necco Wafers, Sweethearts sold
The bankrupt 171-year-old candy maker known for its chalky Necco Wafers and those little inscribed hearts that are everywhere on Valentine's Day got a sweet message from a rival Wednesday: BE MINE.
Fox News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- BE MINE: Maker of candy hearts, Necco Wafers sold at...
BOSTON (AP) - The bankrupt 171-year-old candy maker known for its chalky Necco Wafers and those little inscribed hearts that are everywhere on ...
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
Sugar coated candy
- The Latest: Maker of candy hearts and Necco Wafers sold
BOSTON (AP) - The Latest on the sale of candy company Necco (all times local): 5:20 p.m. The bankrupt maker of Necco Wafers, Sweethearts conversation hearts and other beloved American candies has a new owner. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- I Spent $40 To Get High From A Cannabis Candy Bar
Once I scored my legal stash, I was ready for my trip.
Forbes. Monday, 21 May 2018.
- Reese Witherspoon steps out in a blush sweater and smart pumps
The mother-of-three complemented her cotton candy-colored top with a set of patent leather heels adorned with a bow.The mother-of-three is known for her feminine, southern style.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- Will Elon Musk's Candy Company Fail?
An interesting beef broke out a few weeks ago between Elon Musk and Warren Buffett. Now, Elon plans on creating a candy company to compete with Warren Buffett. Will it fail like Buffett predicts?
Forbes. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- 4 Mother's Day gifts that will last all year round
CNBC's "On the Money" reviews some new tech gifts that are more practical than Mother's Day flowers or candy.
CNBC. Saturday, 12 May 2018.
- Chocolate war: Waitrose accused of copying wavy bars
Waitrose has been accused of "crossing the line" by allegedly copying a premium confectioner's design for a new range of chocolate bars.
Sky News. Saturday, 12 May 2018.
- Violence at Feltham prison drops after sweet rewards
Boys at Feltham young offenders institution in London are rewarded for good behaviour with confectionery.
BBC News. Tuesday, 8 May 2018.
- Elon Musk is 'super serious' about starting a candy company
Elon Musk and Trump have something in common: Twitter. The two men use the service to say just about whatever comes to mind. In Musk's case, the latest
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 8 May 2018.
- Off-duty officer pulls gun on man he thought was shoplifting pack of Mentos
Surveillance video clearly showed the man paying for the candy, then putting it in his pocket. But the officer behind him didn't see that.
Yahoo. Monday, 7 May 2018.
- Elon Musk "super serious" about starting candy company
Perhaps we'll soon see yet another ambitious project from Tesla and SpaceX CEO, Elon Musk. The outspoken executive recently took to Twitter to announce he's "super serious" about starting...a candy company. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 7 May 2018.
- Moats and candy: Here's what Elon Musk and Warren Buffett are clashing over
Musk said on Twitter that he was "super super serious" about starting his own candy company.
CNBC. Monday, 7 May 2018.
- Elon Musk wants to be your candyman - CNET
The billionaire and SpaceX founder tweets plans to launch a candy company, and he's "super super serious."
CNET. Sunday, 6 May 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Candy & Confectionery News Headlines and News Summaries