This Candy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about candy and confection news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Disruptive Startup Phononic Makes It Cool To Be Cold
Imagine freestanding coolers in grocery stores, occupying real estate (like checkout stands), that used to be limited to room-temperature goods (like candy bars and magazines). ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018.
- The sweet success of Dylan's Candy Bar
As a child, the daughter of fashion design Ralph Lauren loved "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," and wanted to live in a candy land. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Feb 2018.
- Dylan Lauren's sweet success
The founder and CEO of Dylan's Candy Bar built a candy land empire that's celebrating its Sweet 16th
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Feb 2018.
Sugar coated candy
- How To Make Your Valentine Happy: Do Something Together Instead Of Giving Something
Forget the usual suspects like candy and flowers: A recent gifting study finds that gifts of experience, rather than material things, greatly enhance the emotional connection between gift givers and gift recipients.
Forbes. Saturday, 10 Feb 2018.
- Activision Blizzard jumps after earnings beat
Activision also said that King, the maker of "Candy Crush," saw year-over-year growth in revenue, beating analyst expectations.
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Feb 2018.
- French shoppers go nuts for discounted chocolate spread
Confectionary maker Ferrero rebukes a French supermarket chain after a Nutella sale causes a buying frenzy, with shoppers filmed swarming through stores to pick up the hazelnut spread for a heavily discounted price.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Saturday, 27 Jan 2018.
- Darrell Lea sold for $200m; 'no job cuts' as Walmart deal sealed
Australian confectionery maker Darrell Lea sells for $200 million and picks up a "sizeable order" with US retailing giant Walmart.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018.
- Candy brothers win court battle over £132m damages claim
The luxury property developers defeat a £132m damages claim from businessman Mark Holyoake.
BBC News. Thursday, 21 Dec 2017.
- Global Confectionery Market - Analysis, Trends & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "Global Confectionery Market (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. Confectionery refers to a large food of items, also called as sweets. ... ...
Business Wire. Friday, 8 Dec 2017.
- United States Confectionery Market Size, Trends and Forecasts Report 2017-2021 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - The "US Confectionery Market Size, Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2021)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Monday, 13 Nov 2017.
- Trump Jr in Halloween socialism spat
Donald Trump Jr joked he would take half of his daughter's candy to "teach her about socialism".
BBC News. Wednesday, 1 Nov 2017.
- Great deal! Speck offers 30-40 percent off smartphone, tablet, and laptop cases
Speck is deeply discounting many of its premium Presidio cases, CandyShell cases, and all iPhone 7 cases through Monday, December 26.
Yahoo. Saturday, 24 Dec 2016.
Related Directory Page(s)
Candy & Confectionery News Headlines and News Summaries