This Candy news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about candy and confection news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 'Sour Patch Kids' candy to be released as cereal
"Sour Patch Kids" will soon be more than just the tart, beloved gummy candies. The famed sweets will soon be released in cereal form.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.
- This is what Skullcandy's unannounced wireless earbuds look like
Truly wireless earbuds are the headphone trend this year, so, of course, Skullcandy is making a presumably affordable pair.The budget headphone-maker has
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Are Gummy Vitamins Even Good For You? Here's What Experts Say.
Gummy vitamins taste like candy, making them more enjoyable to consume than
Yahoo. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
Sugar coated candy
- The most popular parenting hacks used by parents have been revealed, and some are totally bizarre
Adding chocolate to broccoli, bribery and disguising medicine as candy: the most random 'parenting hacks' have been revealed, and some hacks on the list will really surprise you
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.
- Chicago restaurant unveils 'Elf'-inspired syrup and spaghetti dish just in time for Barfmas
Pop Tarts, candy, syrup, and spaghetti. This Chicago's restaurants new 'Elf' homage is diabetes on a plate.
Golf Digest. Monday, 12 Nov 2018.
- Study calls for sugar tax
People who drink sugary beverages are more likely to eat fast food and confectionery and less likely to make healthy dietary choices, new research has found.
Science Daily. Thursday, 8 Nov 2018.
- Police accuse 11-year-old of putting pins in Halloween...
SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) - Police in North Carolina have accused an 11-year-old of placing straight pins inside Halloween candy.The Salisbury Post quotes ...
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Nov 2018.
- Sewing needles found inside Halloween candy prompt police to issue warning
Police are warning residents of a coastal community in Massachusetts to inspect Halloween candy after needles were found inside Twizzlers.
ABC News. Friday, 2 Nov 2018.
- Parents sickened after Halloween candy tests positive for meth
The candy was handed out by someone in Aloha, Oregon.
ABC News. Friday, 2 Nov 2018.
- Juul e-cigarettes get a bad rap for surge in teen use. But some adults vape to help quit smoking
Juul's e-cigarettes have gotten a bad rap as federal officials question whether their popular candy flavors are responsible for a spike in teen use. ...
CNBC. Friday, 2 Nov 2018.
- Meth-laced Halloween candy sends Oregon parents to hospital, authorities say
Two parents were recovering at an Oregon hospital Thursday after unknowingly eating Halloween candy laced with methamphetamine, authorities said.
Fox News. Friday, 2 Nov 2018.
- Police investigate after needles found in Halloween candy
Authorities advised people to check their candy
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Nov 2018.
- Dealing With Leftover Halloween Candy? Donate It to American Troops and First Responders
Remove the risk to your waistline and do some good at the same time.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 1 Nov 2018.
- Forget Candy, Mark Sanford Gives Trick-Or-Treaters The Constitution
Trick-or-treaters were in for a surprise when they stopped by Rep. Mark
Yahoo. Thursday, 1 Nov 2018.
- See How Your Halloween Candy Is Made From Palm Oil Destroying Sumatran Rainforest
The Rainforest Action Network says that major candy companies like Mars, Hershey and Nestle are still sourcing palm oil from companies like SPS-2 in Indonesia which continue to destroy forests high in conservation value and peatlands.
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Candy & Confectionery News Headlines and News Summaries