This Beauty news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about beauty and beautician news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The $35 mascara beauty experts can't get enough of - and it claims to be completely clump-resistant
There is one mascara that is being praised on social media, with the likes of Australian beauty blogger, Chloe Morello, sharing jaw dropping before and after photos using the product.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 23 Sep 2018.
- Minka Kelly flaunts her chic street style as she heads to the beauty salon in LA
Minka Kelly showcased her chic street style while heading to the beauty salon in LA on Friday.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 22 Sep 2018.
- A Vintage Take on High Fashion Showcases the Beauty of a Stitch in Time
Photographer Cathleen Naundorf mined Chanel's archives for a majestic new book
Smithsonian. Friday, 21 Sep 2018.
Beautiful young woman
- Candice Bergen
The beauty proved herself a master of light comedy with her hit sitcom "Murphy Brown," which has returned to the airwaves
CBS News. Thursday, 20 Sep 2018.
- iPhone XS smartphone beauty really is only skin deep
So, you bought a beautiful new iPhone XR or iPhone XS Max. Are you planning to use it without a protective case? Then you're living dangerously.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 18 Sep 2018.
- How This Founder Went From Her Kitchen To Selling At Target
Captain Blakenship started at the founder's kitchen with just $1,000. Now the brand is now sold at Targets across the country, recently became a B Corp, and is offering clean beauty products in glass and recycled plastic bottles.
Forbes. Monday, 17 Sep 2018.
- Shiseido CEO explains why the cosmetics giant buys start-ups
In order to keep up with the trends in the beauty space, Shiseido looks to combine the knowledge of start-ups with the company's years of experience, said CEO Masahiko Uotani.
CNBC. Monday, 17 Sep 2018.
- The pitfalls of perfect cooking - CNET
Many new appliances promise to help you cook perfect meals. But the beauty of cooking is in the mistakes you make in the kitchen.
CNET. Friday, 14 Sep 2018.
- Mixed chemicals in beauty products may harm women's hormones
Researchers have discovered links between chemicals that are widely used in cosmetic and personal care products and changes in reproductive hormones.
Science Daily. Thursday, 13 Sep 2018.
- Beauty or Beast? Iceland Quarrels Over an Invasive Plant
Nootka lupine, introduced in the 1970s to control soil erosion, has spread wildly, threatening native species. But many adore its purplish blue flowers.
New York Times. Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018.
- Who killed Fabio Sementilli? Arrests in murder of L.A. beauty exec "like a twist in a nightmare"
When a famed Los Angeles hairstylist is brutally murdered in his backyard, police initially believe he was a victim of a robbery gone bad -- the investigation, however, would turn up something more shocking
CBS News. Sunday, 9 Sep 2018.
- There she is, without a swimsuit: Miss America tries not to sink in Atlantic City
What can you say about Miss America forging ahead without its iconic swimsuit competition, but holding fast to time-honored traditions of beauty, brains, scholarship, service and extreme backbiting and name calling?
Philadelphia Inquirer. Saturday, 8 Sep 2018.
- Three Experiential Hacks Beauty Brands Have Perfected
Looking to upgrade your brand's image? Beauty brands have perfected these strategies, and any brand can utilize them when looking to gain online traction.
Forbes. Friday, 7 Sep 2018.
- State-of-the-art imaging techniques reveal heightened detail and beauty of vertebrate life
A mingling of science and art, the next-generation photographs of vertebrate skeletons are at once fascinating, eerie, intricate and exquisite.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 6.4%
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) shares rose more than 6% in the last trading session, amid huge volumes.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries