This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- OCC warns Wells Fargo; Mulvaney wins
Bank faces a formal enforcement action for problems in mortgages and auto insurance; Judge throws out lawsuit, although plaintiff promises an appeal.
American Banker. Acquired Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017.
- 'Embarrassing' car insurance photo gaffe shared online
Alyssa Stringfellow owns up to her 'embarrassing' blunder when insurers asked for photos of her car.
BBC News. Thursday, 9 Nov 2017.
- Wells Fargo faulted by U.S. regulator for auto insurance abuses, report says
Wells Fargo wrongly pushed auto insurance on customers who did not need it and took too long to halt the abuse, the New York Times reported, citing a confidential report.
AutoNews.com. Friday, 20 Oct 2017.
Auto insurance concept
- Car insurance price fall short-lived, says comparison website
The most competitive premiums saw drivers paying an average of £838 a year for comprehensive cover.
BBC News. Monday, 9 Oct 2017.
- Octo Telematics Named in Gartner Case Study
LONDON - Octo Telematics (Octo), the number one global provider of telematics for the auto insurance industry, has been cited by Gartner Inc., the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. ... ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 5 Oct 2017.
- Starr Companies Announces Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage for Aviation Insureds
NEW YORK - Starr Companies today announced commercial auto coverage for aviation insureds. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 3 Oct 2017.
- Wells Fargo customers sue claiming insurance scheme was scam
Wells Fargo & Co. customers accused the bank in a lawsuit of forcing them to pay for unnecessary auto insurance that drove some of them so far into a financial spiral that their vehicles were repossessed.
American Banker. Acquired Monday, 31 Jul 2017.
- Another Disaster For Wells Fargo: Troubled Bank Admits Charging Unnecessary Auto Insurance
Wells Fargo has admitted it placed hundreds of thousands of unnecessary insurance contracts with its auto loan customers. ...
Forbes. Friday, 28 Jul 2017.
- Why You're Probably Paying Too Much For Car Insurance
Indeed, you can save an average of over $400 a year by shopping around, and even more by tweaking your policy’s coverage – here’s how.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jun 2017.
- Yarn Bombing Hits the High Street
The clients for London Kaye, a crochet artist, have included Starbucks, Miller Lite, Valentino, Gap and Progressive car insurance.
New York Times. Friday, 2 Dec 2016.
Subscription may be required.
- Insurance Company Issues First Driverless Car Policy
Adrian Flux, an insurance company in the U.K., has launched what it calls a “driverless car insurance policy” that may shed light on how autonomous cars are covered in the future. ...
Motor Trend. Wednesday, 8 Jun 2016.
Related Directory Page(s)
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries