This Accounting news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about accounting and accountant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hospital accounting error adds up to $92 million
Edward-Elmhurst Health in west-suburban Chicago overestimated by $92 million how much patients and insurers owed the health system.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018.
- NAB workers latest to fall as automation transforms the economy
It's the crest of a digital wave flooding through banks, financial institutions, accounting and law firms, and if you're doing a white-collar job that deals with information, you're in for a bumpy ride.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018.
- Peak Tight Oil By 2022? EIA Thinks It's Possible, Without Even Accounting For This Risk
The latest Annual Energy Outlook from the Energy Information Administration suggests the possibility that U.S. oil production will stop growing in three to four years.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018.
Accounting word cloud
- Sergio Marchionne's final lap at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
One thing about Marchionne stands out as the onetime tax accountant and philosophy student prepares to step aside after nearly 15 years running first Fiat and now FCA: The guy knows how to make money.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 19 Feb 2018.
- BlackLine Snags Top NetSuite Exec As The Woman-Led Software Company's Stock Soars
BlackLine's stock is near all-time highs after a strong quarter. But CEO Therese Tucker is more excited about her accounting software company's executive hire: a former NetSuite sales leader who will now be the Los Angeles company's COO.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Feb 2018.
- Man executed for killing daughters while mum listened
A former accountant who shot his two young daughters dead at his apartment while the girls' mother listened on the phone is executed in Texas.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Friday, 2 Feb 2018.
- Triple Point Social Housing REIT Chooses Yardi Voyager for Property Management
LONDON - Social housing developer, demonstrating strong growth, implements a fully connected property management and accounting solution ...
Business Wire. Friday, 2 Feb 2018.
- Dallas man executed for killing daughters while mom listened
HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — A former Dallas accountant condemned for fatally shooting his two young daughters while their mother listened helplessly on the phone was put to death Thursday night in Texas.
Yahoo. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
- More Than $620,000 in Accounting Scholarships Now Available from the AICPA
NEW YORK - Accounting scholarships are now available for the 2018-2019 school year from the American Institute of CPAs ...
Business Wire. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
- VW sales rise 5.2%; Audi gains 9.9%
VW's U.S. sales rose 5.2 percent in January to 24,744, with crossovers accounting for 52 percent of sales for the sedan-heavy brand.
AutoNews.com. Thursday, 1 Feb 2018.
- Microsoft beats but stock dips, company takes $13.8 billion tax-related charge
Microsoft beat expectations in its fiscal second quarter but took a $13.8 billion accounting charge.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018.
- McDonnell takes aim at “big four” accountancy firms
The Shadow Chancellor says accountants must work to maximise the amount of tax their clients pay.
BBC News. Friday, 26 Jan 2018.
Related Directory Page(s)
Accountants News Headlines and News Summaries